Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Version.
This one i get rid of the tacky looking colors added to the panel (in my own defense they were there as so i could see the panels)

I resized some things and moved the West Panel to the East. (Should the panel should i've been moved last update.)

I have started replacing the buttons with one i can use action listeners. Right now i'm just making Buttons and don't give them a name. This is lazy but all i needed them for was to size things up.

North Panel has new information on it. I think now that that i've added just about everything from my white board drawing of it i can erase everything on it and use it to work on character class.

My next few update will be to the character saver.
http://www.mediafire.com/?20zau66eejgse8z

No comments:

Post a Comment