Saturday, May 12, 2012

Next release information.

The latest release is a work in progress for the movement system.

I have added support for 2 ways to move. if you press the number pad keys when num lock is on then your character will move in that direction. Because how java works, I had to use sorta a coding hack to get this to work and you have no delay what so ever. I also added frame that will pop up when you create a new game. The frame will provide a GUI to move your character.

Very important information! There is a display bug with the map panel. To update the information displayed, you have have to be focused on another tab. I'm not totally sure if you can just click away and then back.

I just thought of a hack to fix that problem. I am likely to move a step back and work with some open source code that just displays characters. what i say characters i mean something like 'w' or '@'


Falling Star 4 9 5   build 271.zip : http://www.mediafire.com/?byp5rmpe1iy18p1

Also i added the south panel again but i'm working on it. I used a GUI builder for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment