Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sorry.

Sorry for little activity but i've been watching Star trek: the next generation with my mother, and figuring out how to do a turn system.

The problem with a turn system, is that i've never done one, and my brilliant idea of using a secondary thread that i just kept putting to sleep then waking up, didn't work as intended. 
I've learned that i need to learn how to use threads again.

Anyways i'm working on a test program that is bare bones for testing the new turn system.
I think i can finish the test by this week but i've started college today or i guess yesterday so  i need to think about studying.

Once i get the turn system done, and add a little bit more logic to the AI, i think i'm ready for the program to be released.

do note this is just a joke program i'm making based on someone elses program. I have strangely learned more than i thought i would from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment