Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Update, going to make tutorials

Hey, so i'm trying to get more active about blogging so i'm basically trying to make roughly 5 post per week between two accounts.

I'm using this one to talk about topics i find intresting for that day like DRM or Different languages; while this one i'm using for my programs and java in general.

Anyways to help increase my activity and do something I've been wanting to for a while, I'm going to start creating basic Java tutorials covering the basics.

It's going to take me a while to set these up and figure out what i want to talk about.
I will be putting links to books i suggest you buy if you want to learn java since the books will normally go in to greater detail what the program is doing to the machine it's running on.

I haven't stopped working on my programs nor will this really halt progress. Also, i've got a huge gap between classes so i should start programming more.

EDIT
Well heres a webpage i found that should help you set up Java. I'm going to start working on some applications for the tutorials.



No comments:

Post a Comment