Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Status

Wow i've been quiet, sorry about that. Right now i'm working on a game project, randomly messing around with unity and RPG maker (It's really random when i open them up and i don't have any grand plans for either engine.) and i'm doing a mini project where i'm trying to prove that i can not only real individual pixels from a image, but also rewrite them. I'm shocked how hard this really is. I thought it would be like writing to a 2 dimensional array and giving a new pixel values but it's a bit more complicated than that. You have to create a class just to read the values of the image which i would normally consider wasteful. I did find a more straight forward way of doing it, but i believe it's more waste full on CPU cycles so i'm going to continue the way i've been going since it can be used with every image class.

I do have my game project which i haven't been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment