Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Work

Well be awhile since i worked on my super secret project that isn't really a secret. Want something down on magnetic disk before i go blabber my mouth. This project really is covered by months old dust indicating i haven't worked on it. Anyways getting back to work on it today and getting through my bug list for the day.

I've also been helping people at legend of krystal 
design a CoC  like game. An artist who's helped me on art work for one of my project just one day basically asked what needs to happen for this to get made. Anyways, from the sounds of it, she's going to do the art, two or three other novice programmers are going to do the programming in flash; however i've self appointed my self as whipping master and ActionScript3 Ranter. I love both jobs! First one allows me to whip the programmers when they do something silly, and the other allows me to rant and rave about how i dislike ActionScript and how all other programming languages are far superior because they don't have fancy things like vector drawing. Having great fun and we're right now trying to figure out a syntax for the parser. I have to admit, as much as i personally hate flash programming or game making i guess; this project i think is doing the right thing by using it.

Also slowly learning Unity engine but that's really something i'm barely doing. Trying to make a card game and strangely enough, the engine is to complex for my low ability and the simplicity of the project. I should probably mess around with that soon but it's not really a priority right.


No comments:

Post a Comment